Share this post:
The Poor House Bistro Studio Presents Fountain Blues Foundation Holiday Party & Chris Cain’s Bday Celebration
November 19, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
About the Event
Say goodbye to PHB Patio & Studio as this will be the LAST EVENT held at their current location.
Chris Cain Band
Kid Andersen’s Greaseland Allstars
Aki Kumar Band
Jefe Meduri & Poor House Band
- 1 drink ticket
- Fountain Blues poster
Proceeds support the following Foundation’s goals:
- Provide a platform for blues musicians to find live music performance opportunities, in a time of diminishing opportunities
- Expose the broader music community to the blues, encouraging young artists/audiences of all ages to learn about the genre
- Create opportunities for musicians to find mentorship and music industry experiences that can promote professional artistic growth
- Partner with local venues/merchants to promote the blues art form
- Support economic development in San Jose by including local venues and merchants in Foundation programming
Fountain Blues Foundation, a 501 (c)3 non-profit organization, is organized to preserve and promote the blues in Santa Clara County.
November 19, 2022
12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
About the Venue
Poor House Bistro Studio
We love to spotlight talented musicians here at PHB and we are one of the only venues here in Downtown San Jose offering FREE, LIVE MUSIC DAILY! Stop on over and enjoy some great Cajun food and a brew.
We like our blues cool & our food tasty-hot!
The Poor House Bistro offer the best New Orleans Cuisine this side of the “Big Easy.”
Our Namesake is derived from the classic New Orleans sandwich called the Po Boy (Poor), served inside a Victorian family home (House), turned into a restaurant (Bistro). We also serve Muffaletta sandwiches, seafood fry, grilled burgers, pasta and salad that are delicious! Our cooks are among the best at delivering tasty dishes in lickety-quick speed and they love to make your taste-buds happy!
Quick Link: Poor House Bistro Studio